On Monday 15 September 2003 08:13 pm, HaywireMac wrote:
|On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:08:52 -0500
|
|Curt Tresenriter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
|> But then I said
|> urpmi galeon
|> and the 1.2.5-8.1 ersion went in with no complaints!
|
|LOL! Good ol' Mandrake, eh? Well, Galeon 1.3.5 is out there, it just
| may not be on any of the sources/mirrors you have configured...
|
|I just reinstalled it yesterday after my GTK+2 fiasco.
|
|Good news out of that, BTW, I now have SVG icon support, there's some
|nice sets out there.

I'm going to have to try changing mirrors.
I ran auto-select again and it wanted to remove the (sotra') new version
of Galeon, then complained about conflicts due to a KDE icon set I
installed the other day!?
<grin>
I know I'm talking to the wrong person about KDE!

--
Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~ Einstein