On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 00:44, HaywireMac wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:25:14 -0700
> Aron Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
>
> > actually I collect them as they are so obvious that I wonder if anyone
> > has ever been taken in by a Nigerian letter
>
> I've seen some pretty funny bits where people have actually taken them
> up on the offer but just kept them going in circles, driving them nuts.
> One guy even had them flying to Europe to get the cash and they were
> really pissed when he never showed up.
>
> I've always wanted to respond myself, just to have some fun with them
> with a throw-away e-mail address...

I personally know a real estate broker (millionaire) who had his
secretary send over 4,000.00 before the secretary pitched a bitch and
said she was not going to be any part of it... (the "Administrative
Personal Assistant", as she prefers to be called, was my wife, adn I
even got to see the checks, since she was incredulous, this guy who had
made all this money was so freaking stupid. Of course 4 grand to him was
about the tip he gave my wife when he sold some factory.
Mandrake HowTo's & More: http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org