On Tuesday 16 September 2003 11:06 am, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:

|When you've got urpmi why use apt-get?
|The best won!:o)
|
|Good luck,
|HarM

Well.... urpmi is giving me so much trouble I thought I'd give apt a try
- but then I found Tex isn't maintaining the repository any more.
Due to (supposed) dependencies - libasound.so.1 (it's installed) and moz
1.1 (also installed) I can't get anything updated with auto-select.....
maybe I haven't found the right combination of mirrors yet.
I've been changing them one by one and trying again, so far with the
same results.
Curt

--
Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~ Einstein