kdelibs does not fully install, most of it makes it in, but it does not
register with the rpm batabase and some files don't make it. Uninstall the
kcmclock rpm, then run rpm -Uvh on the kdelibs package. If you want to use the
kcmclock package, install with rpm -Uvh --force.

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999, you wrote:
> >%_I just did a fresh install ( 6.1 , cheapbytes GPL ) and have garbled /
> missing icons in kfm and kpackage. After searching the archives, I did find
> a similiar thread, but no resolution for the problem. The reply article
> mentioned that the installation media might be the culprit.
>
> Attached is the output from "rpm -V $(rpm -qa | grep kde)"
>
> Any help would be much apreciated,
> Ben
>
> "The TV business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway
> where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a
> negative side."  Hunter S. Thompson

Brett Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]