On Wednesday 17 September 2003 19:04, Terry Sheltra wrote:
> Yes, that I did.  I've come to notice that there are many more options
> available in GIMP when you right-click an image, rather than using the
> menus in the main dock.
>
> Thanks for the help though!
>
> Terry
>
> Aron Smith wrote:
> > Did you try right clicking on your image>file>print ?
> >
> >true its not intuitive most everything is done with right clicks
>
> --
> Terry Sheltra
> PC Support Technician/Asst. Network Administrator
> University of Virginia
> School of Architecture
> 434.982.3047
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> --
> Available via instant messenger
> --
> Composed on a 100% Microsoft-free PC
> Registered Linux User #218330
When going to the printer with CTRL+P access "printer setup" and change the
command there to whatever your systems uses.
I peronally replaced it with a simple "qtcups" (I use cups:o)) because I like
getting the Qt interface to printing i.e. I can still change settings or
printers. If you don' want that simply enter "cups" or if you're using LPR
"lpr"

Good luck,
HarM
--