Hi,
I use mdk9.1 - have only first 4 cd's - downloaded version.
Installed antivir antivirus software. It works fine.
To make it act on file open/close it need dazuko.
Dazuko need the exact kernel sources to compile - which is not on the first
4 cd's.
Cape Town area - anybody have all 8 cd's of downloaded version?
Care to let me have copy's of the last 4 - I will pick them up - replace
with blank cd's or any reasonable payment..
Kindly inform me direct by email please.

Suggestions for any other way to get the exact sources please.

Thanks
Johan

May this be a good day for learning