On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:34:09 -0300
"Yves Arsenault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone has some good resources on exactly how to
> configure a Postfix mail server. According to a doc that I followed I
> should be functional, but I'm not as of yet.
>
> I'm running Mandrake Linux 9.0

Have a look at

http://doc.mandrakelinux.com/MandrakeLinux/90c/en/Server_Conf_Guide.html/wiz-mail.html

If this is not flexable enough for your needs try

http://doc.mandrakelinux.com/MandrakeLinux/90c/en/Server_Conf_Guide.html/service-smtp.html

which uses webmin.
I have never used 9.0 but 9.1 comes with a pretty good set of defaults.
My server collects mail for a domain and users (that sounds posh but is
just me and the missus collect mail via pop3) and the only things I
alter are:
Use domain name for outgoing mail
Receive mail for domain
Send outgoing mail to my ISP