On Wednesday 17 September 2003 07:46 pm, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 09:38, Heather/Femme wrote:
> > ...do I need to configure it somehow ?
>
> Yes.
>
> stephen kuhn - owner

Hey Stephen - just wondering - does your ISP charge you by the word????

<grin>

PS Ever heard of Chuck Bradley (sp?) from Knott county, KY? He used to lead
sing for a band called LaRoxx (locally). Great singer, played with some bands
in Lexington. In the mid 80's he gave me a demo tape (6 songs) from his band
"Da'nang". I finally got those songs converted over to OGG. Would you be
interested in any of them?

See ya!

--

                                                          /\