I thought I'd have a go at this - urpmi'ed it, went fine. Ran it first time -
got an error message:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] darklord]$ bibletime
SWMgr: Can't find 'mods.conf' or 'mods.d'.  Try setting:
        SWORD_PATH=<directory containing mods.conf>
        Or see the README file for a full description of setup options
(<configPath is null>)

So...I figured out I needed to d/l a module to use. I d/l'ed the King James
version, unzipped it, copied it into /usr/share/apps/bibletime but I still
get the same message.

So...I added SWORD_PATH=/usr/share/apps/bibletime to
/usr/share/apps/bibletime/bibletimeui.rc

Still same thing.

Can anyone who got it to work help? Thx!

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord