On Friday 19 September 2003 01:25 am, Aron Smith wrote:
> have been trying to install Xmms-diskwriter thru URPMI no luck
> here is output of urpmi
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] aron]# urpmi xmms-diskwriter
>
> ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/contrib/texstar/mandrake/9.1/
>rpms/./xmms-diskwriter-1.2.8-2tex.i586.rpm Installation failed, some files
> are missing:
>     /var/cache/urpmi/rpms/xmms-diskwriter-1.2.8-2tex.i586.rpm
> You may want to update your urpmi database
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] aron]#

Aron, update your sources again.  I would bet that it is trying to pull the
wrong set of files from Texstar.  He puts new ones in almost every day so if
the sources are not brand new, a lot of times that is the error that you will
get as it tries to install non-existant packages as dependents.

--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer