Russ wrote:
Hi All,

I want to set up Mozilla Mail as my default email program instead of Kmail.

I opened Control Center / Components / Component Chooser and for "Email Client" I chose "use a different email client" and typed in 'mozilla -composer'. It worked except for the fact that it does not put the address in the "To" field when I click an email link in Konquerer. Is there a string I can put after 'mozilla -composer <whatever>' that will make it do it?

Thanks
Russ

You don't want "mozilla -composer", that's the bit of moz that creates HTML pages.

I think you need "mozilla -mail" (without the quotes).

Margot