Hi all,
        Netscape hgas a habit of putting my message threads in the wrong
places, ie sometimes a mail doesn't joing a particular thread and
sometimes a totally different message gets appended to a thread.  ANd
this has not been helped by some posters who either post something twice
or their email program foes it for them.  Has anyone else seen this, or
am I the only one (not the double posting).
        I have tried to get Netscape to re-sort by first sorting by date and
then change to sort by thread, but to no avail.  Any workarounds, or any
recommendations for a more capable mail client?  Oh I miss Eudora, but
not the crashes.  It seems rather silly if I have to run Eudora in
VMware.

Any suggestion, recommendations appreciated.

--
Ronald Yeo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]