On Monday 22 September 2003 08:22 am, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
|On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 23:10, Curt Tresenriter wrote:
|> I'm trying to get some xmms skins but every time I hit the link to
|> d/l, the browsers download dialog box doesn't open - a new page does
|> and it begins filling with code.
|> What needs configuring to get the file downloaded?
|> TIA
|> Curt
|
|Have you tried the same page in a different browser?
|Have you set up the mime types?

Yes, Opera and Konq give the same results.
I was unable to repair another problem by upgrading as Harm suggested so
I formatted and reinstalled the / partition - the above behavior is the
only difference I can see since the re-install.
Ummm... mime types.... no... don't understand them at all.
Hadn't done that before but Opera has always opened a d/l dialog box
until now.
That would be explained within Opera/Konq docs?
--
Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~ Einstein