----- Original Message -----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [newbie] Windows version of Konqueror and Kmail.

> Hi,
>
> Is there a windows version of Konqueror or Kmail?
>
> I am dual booting and I want the same browser and mail program on both
> systems. I can use mozilla that way but the KDE versions are better
> integrated with KDE on LM9.1. And besides, the Linux version of Mozilla
> is lagging behind the windows version too.
>
> Thanx,
>
> Ayoub890
MS is not too "open" when it comes to open source software. I don't expect to see a
version of Konq or Kmail for MS, but I could be wrong. ;-)
There is some OSS software for MS though. I use Gaim for MS, and OpenOffice and
AbiWord.
Opera, while not OSS, is a very nice cross-platform browser, and I find Pegasus (not
OSS, but free!) to be a very secure mail program for MS (no Linux version though).
Pegasus is excellent.

Not using IE or Outlook is taking security measures by my reckoning. :-)

Best regards.

--Angus

PS. You should be able to get the bleeding edge Mozilla for Linux.

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around
in awareness." -- James Thurber

~Linux Powered by Mandrake 9.1~
~Reg. Linux User #278931~

OperaMail free e-mail - http://www.operamail.com
OperaMail Premium - 28MB, POP3, more! US$29.99/year