I want to backup my boss's fresh install of XP to a gzip (on a mandrake partition) on his dell, then be able to "ghost" his XP back onto the fat32 partition. I have been experimenting in preparation for this and have gotten some errors that I believe may be related to fat32 not having any permissions system (Cannot utime: Operation not permitted), yet the files are all extracted (apparently) correctly. I know people on the list have suggested using this method before. Could someone provide more explicit instructions for me? TIA