On Wednesday 24 September 2003 07:50 pm, Mike Adolf wrote:
> I would like to replace the current gtk (dosen't seem to be installed
> correctly) on 9.1 with the lastest from download.  How much must I remove
> before installing (tar, config, make ...) the new?

What do you mean by latest from download?  Are you referring to Cooker?

If so, bad idea, because Cooker is essentially 9.2 now, and there would be way
too many dependency issues to really do it cleanly.  What you should consider
doing is to upgrade your whole install to 9.2.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx