Lee Wiggers wrote:

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:50:41 +0000
Kaj Haulrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wednesday 24 September 2003 03:27 pm, Lee Wiggers wrote:

<snip>

Note that if you do your nix learning on the newbie list
it may take a few years, and you may bump in to an Aussie
or two, but sooner or later it all comes here.

Lee

Auusies aren't so bad.  They're just misplaced
Newfoundlanders who are deprived of winter, cod cheeks and
icebergs. :-)

ttfn

John

</snip>

How come they export their pretty girls to my place, then ???

Kaj Haulrich
Denmark.
--
Registered Linux user # 214073 at http://counter.li.org