On Thursday 25 Sep 2003 2:31 pm, Eko Budiharto wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to ask is it possible that Linux can be attacked by
> w32 klez-h? I am looking forward to a favorable reply from you.
> Thank you.

Hi, Eko.  Linux can not be attacked by windows viruses.  However, they
can still arrive on your syste, by email or downloaded file.  iI you
forward an infected file to a windows user you will infect them.

This is why no antivirus software is required if you run a standalone
box, being aware of the forwarding problem, but system administrators
often do need to, to protect windows users.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302