On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 20:23, Ralph Slooten wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 09:44:24 +0100
> Graham Watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > No need to reply to this (though there's generally at least one who
> > can't resist it)
>
> OK, we won't reply then *ggg*

I thought we weren't allowed to reply to test messages - I'd hate to
bring the wrath of the list-Nazi's down on me - ya know - like Femme,
Anne or MayhireWac/HoeJill...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
It's is not, it isn't ain't, and it's it's, not its, if you mean it is.
If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's. It isn't
our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs. -- Oxford
University Press, Edpress News