Hello all,

Now that everything on my Linux system is running perfectly, it's time to delve
into something new in order to screw it up for another few weeks. Someone in
this list suggested getting a hold of Speak Freely, a free utility capable of
internet telephony. I've done so, and the programme seems quite exciting.
Furthermore, there is a GUI called JSF that accomodates the programme. However,
there are some requirements for its functioning that may seem somewhat daunting
for the novice user. One of the requirements is JDK1.2. No problem. But another
requirement is Swing 1.1. The problem is that I can't locate Swing for Linux.
There is Swing for Solaris and I've tried this, but to no avail. Of course, it
may be unsuccessful for other reasons, involving my ignorance. Anyone have any
experience with this programme? Has anyone used Swing for Linux? Is Swing,
perhaps, buried in JDK1.2? Of course,I've search for Swing on the Sun and
blackorg site, but to no avail.

Thanks All

Paul Hoy