On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 17:43, Dan Gordon wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:24:11 +1000
> Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 17:12, Dan Gordon wrote:
> > > KDE-Look.org had a walpaper until recently called night, it was one
> > > of my favorites. It does not seem to be there anymore exept for a
> > > slackware version. If anyone has it please forward it to me, I will
> > > be forever gratfull.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Dan Gordon
> >
> > You can snag all that artwork from:
> >
> > ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/Mandrake/9.1/contrib/
> >
> > stephen kuhn - owner
>
> I could not find what I was looking for :-(
> Seems like some of the links are dead.
>
> Regards,
> Dan Gordon

Well, you should be able to browse through any of the other contrib
mirrors and you'll find packages called "kde-artwork" and the likes -
that's where you can snag that stuff...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Official Project Stages: (1) Uncritical Acceptance (2) Wild Enthusiasm
(3) Dejected Disillusionment (4) Total Confusion (5) Search for the
Guilty (6) Punishment of the Innocent (7) Promotion of the
Non-participants