To anyone who is interested.  Texstar built a src RPM package of the hpt ijs
1.4.1 driver for Mandrake 9.1.  It is not in binary format, probably because
he has already moved up to 9.2.  However, you can install the src and you
should be able to issue the rpmbuild command to build and install the RPM for
this driver.

Install the RPM, go to /usr/src/RPM/SRPMS and the spec file and tar gzip
should be in that directory.  Simply issue the command rpmbuild -bb hpijs and
it should build the binary package and then you can install it.  This will be
built on your system so it should be compatible with no dependency issues.

If anyone has trouble, let me know and I will try to help out.

http://bphinney.home.mindspring.com

--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer