Smith Joe wrote:

Hi all,
I recently installed Mandrake 9.0 on a K6 III based machine and I am impressed by the overall comfort level. Having come from a DOS background I have a lot of WP51 files I would like to convert to use in OO... Any pointers to where a converter can be found?

I don't know of any Free/Open Source converter. Star Office can convert WP files, and I believe this functionality will eventually be available for OO.

Sir Robin

--
"I can say: 'Thank these bees for their honey as though they were kind people who have
prepared it for you'; that is intelligible and describes how I should like you to conduct

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533