Dear friends:

Thanks so much for your help and sympathy.
What was the big problem?

Well, I had installed the Linux 2.0/2.2 xxxxx.bin file instead of the
Red Hat rpm (which as you know had expired and was not available for a
while). After scratching my head for a long time, I finally decided to
take a look at RealPlayer's site again and download the latest RPM. It
was, this time, the latest Beta, not the dead Beta that had already
expired.

I am in heaven. Everything now works fine including my RFE URL. Don't
download the xxxx.bin file. It may work but not properly.

Thanks again.

Benjamin
--
Benjamin and Anna Sher