On Thursday 02 Oct 2003 1:13 pm, Ricardo Castanho de Oliveira Freitas
wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I was going to upgrade my mdk9.0 Linux box, when I realized that I
> cannot installed Netscape v4.76 (required from my bank!) on mdk9.1!
>
> It is *only* a library problem or what?
>
> I've d/l the "new" soft from Netscape, tried version 2.2 and 2.0
> (kernels).
>
> TIA
>
> Ricardo Castanho

Ricardo, have you tried any other browsers?  This all started when
Netcape 6 came out and had serious vulnerabilities.  7 was OK, and
worked for many banks.  My bank would not allow 6, but I can use
Mozilla, Konqueror or Opera without problems.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302