On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 17:45, Fajar Priyanto wrote:

> Stephen, I put messages from expert and newbie into the same folder, is this
> why many of them have broken thread? Mostly from the expert list, though,
> they just aren't displayed threaded.

I would assume that would be correct, but then again, with the changing
ideologies behind quantum physics, I could be wrong about threading.

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
In his book, Mr. DePree tells the story of how designer George Nelson
urged that the company also take on Charles Eames in the late 1940s.
Max's father, J. DePree, co-founder of the company with herman Miller in
1923, asked Mr. Nelson if he really wanted to share the limited
opportunities of a then-small company with another designer. "George's
response was something like this: 'Charles Eames is an unusual talent.
He is very different from me. The company needs us both. I want very
much to have Charles Eames share in whatever potential there is.'" --
Max DePree, chairman and CEO of Herman Miller Inc., "Herman Miller's
Secrets of Corporate Creativity", The Wall Street Journal, May 3, 1988