On Friday 03 Oct 2003 7:55 pm, Margot wrote:

> Well done John - so you've done UK East Midlands, I've done UK
> South East - anyone here from other UK regions, or other EU
> countries?
>
> Margot

Hmmm.  Yorkshire and Humberside.  I see there are 7 in our area.
There's probably not much point in writing to the one dealing with
'Regional Policy, Transport and Tourism', but all the others have
interests in either Human Rights, Citizens' Freedoms and Rights,
Justice and Home Affairs, Consumer Policy, Legal Affairs and the
Internal Market, Consumer Policy or Constitutional Affairs.  Right -
I'll tackle them.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302