Burrows, Scott wrote:
Mike,
Doing the manual thing that is being proposed will certainly work but why do
it that way when you can use WebMin and get a nice easy interface to work
with and be concerned about hosing up a text file or use the the wrong
syntax.

WEBMIN it baby!

I used Webmin to alter my logrotate times last Friday. Piece of cake.

Scott

Hi Scott,
Yes Webmin great tool but I don't think I can use it in this situation (least I don't think I can). Its my firewall/gateway box
and I don't have X installed. Friend of mine did a minimal install
(MDK) on it, used firewall builder (another nice piece of software) to set it up. I just ssh into it to do the things I need to do.
Thanks for the tip though.

Mike