On Thursday, October 9, 2003, at 08:18 AM, Derek Jennings wrote:

On Wednesday 08 Oct 2003 2:45 pm, Igor Couto wrote:

I just wondered if Mandrake Linux 9.2 is going to be available in a PPC
distribution as well, or whether only Intel will be supported... Has
there been any official word?

Looking at the development mirrors it does not look like there will be a ppc
version for 9.2.

derek

OH NO! That's TERRIBLE!!!

I am unable to install 9.1 in my G4 Quicksilver - and no one, anywhere, seems to be able to provide any hints or suggestions on overcoming my installer woes... I was hoping that whatever the problem with the installer is, that it would be fixed by 9.2. However, if there is not even going to be a ppc version, then I might be forced to look at other distributions. %^&**!!! I really liked Mandrake...

Many Thanks for the info,

--
Igor de Oliveira Couto