Ralph Slooten wrote:

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:08:01 +0200
"H.J.Bathoorn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Since a certain distro stopped installing kernel sources and headers by default, too;)
Even if you install all the "devel-" packages.

Ummm, come again, by default it installs no kernel headers? It's like vital to have those always though, if you ever want to build anything that is. The source I know, but that's an issue I understand, but not he headers. Are you sure about this.. that kernel headers aren't installed (/me is too lazy to do a complete reinstall to see *ggg*)?

Greetings
Ralph
--
http://axljab.homelinux.org/
"...the software said Win95 or better, so I installed Linux"

But you still get kernel S+H  on your discs , yes/no ,
but not automatically installed.

John

--
John Richard Smith