Same here.  Generally what I have found is that if it errors out on
such things, then tells you the name is taken you DID join, but there
was some funky error that prevented you from getting the message.  So
you and i have several memberships now.  :)

--
Ty Mixon
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 10/19/99, 4:49:04 AM, Jeanette Russo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding Re: [newbie] Items of interest:

> Sam wrote:
> >
> > If any of you are planning on doing some web business with a linux
> > server, you might be interested in this.
> >
> > Go to the red hat site and register w/ red hat .com for their mailing
> > list. You can then sign up to have a full blown copy of Oracle8i
mailed
> > to you for free.
> >
> > Also, HP is offerring openmail for linux for a free 6 month trial.
after