>     Is it the version of Mozilla you're
>     expecting to run?
>
> 1.5 rc2

    In future for those that like living life on the bleeding edge, it would be
    advisable to indicate in your initial request for help that you're running a
    non-standard/beta/rc version of an application so that those trying to help
    don't have to ask intentionally (mis)leading questions to elicit required
    details.

    The "small detail" in this situation was the version of the browser that was
    producing the unexpected behaviour. I think the helpful individuals that
    frequent this and the expert list would have nailed the "solution" a hell of
    a lot sooner if Flávio had come clean with that information in his first
    post.

Ok... thanx for the tip... I agree with you too... sorry my mistake...
BUT...
I think this happens with the version 1.4 (official)...
Tonight I will install the version 1.4 and see what happens because days ago I install
this version
and I do not remember to see Mozilla in my menu and in my default path...

but tonight I will make a try and return here...

thanx all for the help..

Flávio Henrique