Hello,

I have an old (early 1980's) Telebyte TDX 1600 BPI tape drive.  I have the DOS
software to run it, but was just wondering if anyone else
has attempted to use something like this with Linux.  I believe the card for it
is a Pertec interface? if that helps.  I occasionaly get people who want me to
dump
a mag tape for them, and hey, if I can get away from DOS......;-)

I read from man mt, but don't know if that will work.  I found links to
mt-st-rsh, but the wording of mt-st-rsh to me, wasn't clear on what drives it
would
work with either.

Any ideas?

Thanks,