I never believe anything that comes from the register.. but
that's just me.

-A

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 4:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] And the beat goes on...

On October 14, 2003 12:56 pm, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
> Poor, poor, Microsloth... ;-)
>
> http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2003-10-14-019-26-NW-MS-PB

We'll have to see exactly what it is that Isreal will do here.  The news is
definitely encouraging.

The responses to a post on the site are not, however.  Do we really take
ourselves so seriously that what is either an obvious troll or just someone
trying, without much success, to be ironic, needs to be answered by many
self
evident posts, justifications and flames?

Hey folks!  Lighten up!  If it's a troll, ignore it.  Answering trolls only
encourages them.  Ditto if it's a rotten attempt to be ironic.

ttfn

John