On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:44:31 -0500, Avi Schwartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am getting Download rate of 165 KB/s and Upload rate of 55 KB/s on my
> company's T1.

I'm doing well, too. Logged into the Club with no hassle. Clicked on the
BitTorrent link and it started the download immediately. After five minutes
of running, I'm getting a download speed of 45KB/second. I'm sure that'll
go up slowly.

I'm not doing somersaults about BitTorrent because it's kinda clunky and
I don't know if/how to throttle the upload speed. But it works for me,
and I understand Mandrake's desire to spare their servers, so I can't
complain.

Miark