Hello Derek,

Wednesday, October 15, 2003, 1:48:49 AM, you wrote:

DJ> Just a heads up.
DJ> Even though Mandrake 9.2 only came out yesterday I have noticed that
DJ> 9.1/contrib has **already** been deleted from my favourite mirror
DJ> (rediris.es)

This was the topic I brought up a short time ago before 9.2 came out.
I was worried 9.1 code would disappear quickly. The same thing
happened when 9.1 came out (I was till trying to get 9.0 running). I
finally switched to 9.1 because it was too hard to get the 9.0
programs I was looking for.

List members were reassuring me that the 9.1 code would be around for
a while and there would be no problems getting 9.1 code when 9.2 came
out.

Maybe it's not as easy as everyone was suggesting. :-)

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]