Hi folks, hope you can help me out with this.  I am running Mdk 9.1 on a Gateway Solo
9500 laptop.  I have from my office a Cisco Aironet 350 wireless card.  When I
installed 9.1 on the laptop, I was unable to get the wireless card working (well, I
was told I could flash it back to a previous firmware to make it work, but being a
company asset, not my own, I'm leery to mess with it like that).

Does anyone know if 9.2 will provide support for the Cisco Aironet card?

In previous attempts to get this card working, I downloaded and installed it seems
like half a dozen different PCMCIA and Cisco drivers, all to no avail.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Mark Kirschner