On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:59:35 +0300
robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> >I'm looking for a simple bash script which would simple show the
> >contents of a directory, for use with Pekwm's dynamic menu's, ie. the
> >root menu would have an entry which would display the contents,
> >directory structure and so on, in my home dir.
> >

> Wouldn't tree do that? I don't know about the Pekwm side of it,
> though.

Thanks! I think that's what I'm looking for, but I need to put into a
script so that it produces output, something like this:

        Submenu = "Filelist" {
        Entry { Actions = "Dynamic tree -if ~/docs" }

I put that in my root menu, but nothing appears, tho if I run the same
command from CLI I get a nice list of the dir's contents.

What I'm thinking is I need to write a script *containing* the tree
command, but I haven't the slightest idea even where to begin.

I'll try on the Pekwm lists as well and see if I can get some guidance
there as well.
--
HaywireMac ++ ICQ # 279518458
Registered Linux user #282046