Subject: linux-hardware
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:55:24 +0200 (CEST)
From: Rik van Riel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi *,

now more and more (IMHO off-topic) posts about what hardware
to use are starting to appear on linux-kernel and linux-smp,
I asked if there would be interest in a new list for the
purpose of discussing Linux and hardware.

Since quite a bit of interest has been shown, I created the
list as soon as I came back from ALS -- even before I have
recovered from jetlag and resulting lack of sleep :)

The list is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To subscribe, you can send an email to:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the following text in the body of the message:
        subscribe linux-hardware

regards,

Rik
of people. That is its real strength.