if your a club member you can download it on their website... but its not organized like 9.1 so i couldn't figure out how
-boardrider

Eko Budiharto wrote:

hi list,
I have been using MDK 9.1. I know there is MDK 9.2, where I can download it?

# NOTICE #
Email sent by MERATUS user is strictly confidential. If it is not intended to you, please delete it immediately. This communication is not guaranteed free of viruses, sabotage or interception and any parties involve in the communication shall accept the risk of doing so. As such, MERATUS and its group are not eligible for such liability. Under no circumstances shall this email binding into agreement of carriage services by MERATUS. Terms and conditions of MERATUS are also available at http://www.meratusline.com.