At 08:13 AM 10/23/2003, Bryan Phinney said something remarkably like (but somehow subtly different from):

when someone has asked a
question and someone else has provided a possible answer, should we expect a
post telling us whether that solved the problem or should we just assume that
if we don't hear back, that the problem was solved?

I think it is simple courtesy to at least post a "Thank You" when you have received help.

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]