I have mandrake 9.2 installed and was disappointed to see my Radeon 9200 not natively supported.  despite that fact i would like to get X up and running with the Radeon drivers from ATI's site.  I am not a mdk veteran and despite having a basic knowledge of linux i am by no means totally fluent.  if someone could break down what i need to do in easy steps to get X up and running i would greatly appreciate it.. i love mandrake and really want to test this out on a dual boot on my system.  i only have the 3 install cd's not the contrib purchased from spidertools.com.

thank you