Hi All,

I have decided to install Adobe Acrobat to view and print pdf files. So I downloaded the newest version for Linux. It is a tar.gz. I figured "no problem" I've done a couple of those :-) (ya right).

I extracted it but can't seem to get it to install. make and make install don't seem to do the trick. I looked at install --help and man install but don't know enough about this stuff yet to know what I was looking at (or actually what I needed). The instructions say run the install script (very profound eh, - even tried that). What do I have to type this time for the install to go?

Thanks
Russ