Hello All,
             The RPM stuff was about what I expected,it's not a very good
idea to use older RPM when using a more up to date Distro(but it can be done
if careful).
            POP 3 was sorted when I managed to get into NTL's account
section and set up so more accounts,I've been trying to do this for a
while,and all I use to get was time-outs.
                                                    Cheers,
                                                               Drew