On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Michael Scottaline wrote:
> "Slava Bezguin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Is it possible to use MS Internet Explorer in Mandrake instead of ugly
> > Netscape?

--Perhaps a better way to phrase the question would be, Is there a better
browser than Nutscrape avail. for Linux. I have succesfully gotten past
most of my issues with "NS", but am still far from a fan, and I do agree
that its as slow as old people making love (Ahh! <LOL> ). I really like
KFM, but it won't do java or any of the other nifty bells and whistles on
most websites nowadays. I seem to recall a freeware browser, but the name
escapes me right now. (Not enough coffee, yet.)

David P. Greenberg
Bitco Electronics
"In Service to the Recording Industry"
*Confirmed Linux Newbie*