> >It's not mail i send, it's mail sent from the newbie list server.
> > I just
> >get the error bounces.
> >
> >How can i check if it's a dns problem?  If i whois the site, can
> >it suffer from the same?
> >

> Very strange. You mentioned you could not ping the sites, and
> usually that means DNS problems. But errors in mail you _receive_
> ... I never heard of that. Hopefully someone else has an idea...

Maybe i explained it poorly:  when the newbie listserver sends out
it's batch of mail, some of the mail gets bounced because of bad
addresses.  Since i put an errors-to header in my email, i get the
bounces.

What is wierd is it seems like all of a sudden, many sites went
offline...

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org