Todd Slater wrote:

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 10:19:18PM +0200, Anarky wrote:

I made xmms behave like I used winamp in windows by adding "open with" commands to folders with the parameters "xmms -p -e" to play and enque whole folders in Krusader ... one thing I'm missing though: this way I keep adding to the old playlist .. and what I'd like to do is reset the playlist. Any ideas?

According to man xmms:

-e, --enqueue Don't clear the playlist.

that's exactly the problem .. playlists keep piling up .. I wish there was a switch to enque while clearing the list :(