When i installed mandrake i had two hard drives, my primary which has
mandrake and my secondary which had a destroyed install of mandrake on
it. When i put mandrake on my primary the secondary was no longer seen
by the system, i just used diskdrake to convert the secondary drive back
into a empty fat32 drive. My question is do i need to run lilo or
anything for the system too see it again?  I will just be using it for
storage.

Regards,
Dan Gordon

--
Sat Nov  1 22:10:25 EST 2003
 22:10:25 up 19:20,  2 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.10, 0.06