On Tuesday 04 November 2003 10:57 pm, Karl Krauter wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if the full version of VMWARE is included in the
> Mandrake 9.2 PowerPack package?  I am contemplating buying the 9.2
> powerpack package but want to find out more about what comes with the 7
> cd's.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I am pretty sure it is a 30 or 45 trial.  Same as you can get from VMWare
directly.  Fully functional though, just timed out.  I can't imagine VMWare
would let a $300 package go out in a $70 box of a Linux distro.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx