"Wave Surround" Item.

>> I played with it a little - lowered the front and
>> raised the rears.  Finally it worked great!  Is
this
>> new info or of any help?
>>
>I don't think this is on the TWiki page about sound:
>http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/SupportSound
>
>If you could add it, I'm sure it would help others.
If you need help,
>the attached is an intro to TWiki editing.
>
>Anne
>--
>Registered Linux User No.293302
>Have you visited http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?
>tp://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?

Hi Anne,

I was cleaning out my newbie list folder when I
realized you had hoped I would post this fix to Twiki.
Better late than never?  =)

This is my first post ever to Twiki so if you don't
mind, could you look it over to see if it's
satisfactory/sufficient? Do I need to add any more
info?  It's located at the spot you requested.

Thanks in advance,

Tango